Keep Up with the Latest World News with Twitter
Microblogging with 140-character messaging has influenced the modern society dramatically. As Android and iOS app, Twitter is now available for free. Users will find every tool and option a website has. With Twitter, you will keep up with the breaking news of culture, politics, and entertainment. Discuss all conversations and leave your Tweets. It’s quick, simple, and easy.
NOTE! If you don’t like to read – press the verdict and get it now buttons below!
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android
11 months ago
Interface – 9/10
Both iTunes and Google Play apps are simple to get on your smartphone or tablet PC.
The app has been translated into different languages. The main menu includes Profile, Highlights, Lists, Connect, Night Mode, Settings, and Help. After a sign-up, you can join conversations, read the news and write Tweets. You can make your Tweets private or public, but cannot edit them after publishing. A star next to posts lets to make it favourite and then view all your Favorite topics by clicking a corresponding link under Stats on the right side. If you want to comment on a post, you can reply publicly or send a Direct Text to an author. Don’t forget to start with “@” when you write a reply to a user.
You can also follow any other users and see their posts in the timeline. To find friends, click Find & Invite box at the top of the screen. Tweet stream has greatly improved, too. You never miss a single Tweet by clicking “Load more Tweets” box.
Features – 8/10
Let’s have a look at the app key features:
- Find out more about the latest news, top stories in a Moments tab, fun viral stories and discuss them;
- Become aware of the hottest topics, hashtags and today’s important events;
- Privacy tools;
- Customizable profile;
- Location-sharing feature;
- A set of notifications on followers liked Tweets and replies;
- The full history of Tweets, replies, and likes;
- Synchronization with your contacts to find friends using Twitter;
- Private chat and group conversations;
- Exclusive live streaming without login;
- Like photos and videos, write and reply to Tweets and share content.
Some users consider Twitter to be more dynamic than Facebook although these platforms have different goals.
Performance and User Experience – 8/10
Most users feel satisfied with the app’s latest version although it has some things to improve. Some people complain about being unable to log in or save their Tweets. Sometimes images in a post appear out of order, or timeline scrolls back automatically. Users are also pleased with the absence of phone verification.
Devices Compatibility 10/10
Twitter app is compatible with the most modern devices working on iOS, Windows, and Android.
Twitter is a nice tool that supports freedom of speech and contains breaking news and live videos about different spheres of the world. Communicate with your friends through 140-character messages, watch live stream video, see people’s direct reaction to them, and receiver Tweets from celebrities and people you admire. Twitter has lots of interesting news to discover for everyone. It constantly updates to fix bugs and incorrect things offering the most comprehensive experience.
Performance and User Experience8.0/10
- Download for free via iTunes or Google Play;
- User-friendly design;
- The app contains nearly all the features a user can find on the website;
- Good security tools;
- Multiple accounts.
- Ad Tweets and reordered timeline;
- Scheduled publishing is not supported;
- A timeline is not always chronological;
- High res pictures may freeze the app.